With an ongoing pandemic, Cincy Fringe is working to ensure that artists and patrons have a fantastic, safe, and COVID-free Fringe.
Our team has worked to create COVID-19 safety guidelines for the 2021 Cincinnati Fringe Festival that are easy to follow and comply with state & city guidelines and industry standards
Please note: Efforts to control COVID-19 exposure must be collaborative. We need participation from audiences, artists, and staff.
We’ll also be evaluating and modifying health and safety practices based on local and national health guidance.
Protocols for All Business, as stated by the Ohio Department of Health
- Require face coverings for employees, recommend for patrons
- Conduct daily health assessments
- Maintain good hygiene
- Clean and sanitize workplaces throughout the workday, at the close and between shifts
- Limit capacity to meet social distancing guidelines
- Establish maximum capacity
- Maintain 6 feet from other folks not in your group
- Maintain 6 feet between waiting patrons in line at the bar or restrooms
- Groups should be of no more than 4 individuals, or one household
- Utilize the readily-available hand sanitizer
- If you are fully vaccinated, you are welcome to go unmasked.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, please continue to wear a mask.
- Everyone must wear a mask when inside
- Everyone should wear a mask when in line.
- If you feel sick, stay home! We’ll work with you to reschedule your tickets.
- If you have Covid-like symptoms, isolate and get tested!
Cincy Fringe reserves the right to ask anyone to leave if they fail to abide by the Festival’s COVID-19 guidelines, or fail to comply with verbal requests by staff to abide by the guidelines. Failure to comply with festival guidelines may result in a pass being revoked.